Blackpool Fulfilling Lives
Local authority boundaries of Blackpool
- Lead Partner: Addaction
- Blackpool Council
- NHS Blackpool
- Lancashire Probation Trust
- Lancashire Constabulary
- Homeless Link
- Renaissance at DrugLine
- North West Ambulance Service
- Rehab Grads
- Amy Winehouse Foundation
What the project does
- Navigators: front line workers assigned to individual service users to provide intensive support.
- Associate navigators: front line workers with lived experienced employed under a two-year fixed term contract plus training up to NVQ Level 3
- Volunteers: a volunteer coordinator oversees the training and induction of volunteers that assist navigators and help with therapeutic activities.
- Therapeutic activities: drop in sessions teaching life skills and group social activities
- Personalisation fund: one-off grants for items such as haircuts, clothing and mobile phones
- Housing First
- Lived experience ‘Multiple Disadvantage Friendly’ accreditation scheme: organisations are assessed and then an agreed action plan is drawn up to ensure there is true co-production of service design and that service users feel staff genuinely understand what it is they need.