Bristol Golden Key Programme
Read publications and reports from this partnership
Local authorities of Bristol City
- Lead partner: Second Step
- Independent Futures Advisory (IF) Group
- Avon and Somerset Probation Trust
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust
- Clinical Commissioing Group
- Health and Wellbeing Board (Bristol City Council)
- Bristol drugs project
- Missing Link and Next Link
- St. Mungo’s
- Support against Racist Incidents (S.A.R.I).
0117 909 6630
What the project does
- A range of services designed to understand the needs of people facing multiple disadvantage, explore innovation and create new opportunities.
- A team dedicated to supporting the wider system workforce in ‘complexity friendly’ ways of working.
- A partnership which has representations at all levels across the system who are working together to drive change.
- A service coordinator team and peer mentor service working to co-ordinate and enable access to services through tailored engagement and support. All interventions are trauma and psychologically informed, developing new ways to engage.
- Independent Futures, our advisory forum for people with lived experience, is at the heart of the programme.