Fulfilling Lives South East Partnership
Read publications and reports from this partnership
Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings
- Lead Partner: Brighton Housing Trust
- Partner agency: Oasis Project
- Partner agency: Equinox
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- Eastbourne Borough Council
- East Sussex County Council
- Hastings Borough Council
- HMP Lewes
- Homeless Link
- Sanctuary Supported Living
- Brighton Women’s Centre
- Southdown Housing Association
- Sussex Oakleaf
- Service user representation from Core Group
What the project does
- Frontline delivery teams: work directly with clients, providing assertive, specialist, personalised interventions. This work is used to showcase best practice and innovative ways of working and provides an evidence base to inform and support the project’s wider systems change work.
- Service-user engagement team: formed of nine staff with lived experience, employed as project consultants supported by a coordinator. The team recruit and support a number of project volunteers. The team ensures the active and genuine involvement of those with lived experience of multiple disadvantage at all levels within the project, and team members act as champions for maximising co-production in all project activities.
- Systems change team: work directly with local partners and stakeholders agreeing action plans to achieve real change and improvements in local services and systems. They coordinate systems change projects around six themes which have been identified via service-user engagement as priority areas for people experiencing multiple disadvantage.
- Learning and impact team: conducts research, gathers data and collaborates with partners to evaluate new innovative ways of working with clients. The resources, tools and reports created as a result of this work are intended to support local services to improve their offer for people facing multiple disadvantage.