Fulfilling Lives Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
London Boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
- Certitude – Learning Disability, Mental Health and Autism charity
- Thames reach – Homelessness charity
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- London Borough of Lambeth
- London Borough of Southwark
- London Borough of Lewisham
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group
What the project does
- Link workers: flexible and personalised outreach support to help people navigate health and social care pathways. Link workers focus on those not accessing services and are supported by an external clinical psychologist providing clinical consultation and reflective practice.
- Transitions: testing a US evidence-based model Critical Time Intervention (CTI) to understand how best to support people transitioning within the system such as care leavers and prison leavers.
- Community Partners: developing a community that lives beyond the programme, reducing stigma and isolation through strengthening individual participation and community infrastructures.
- Trauma, gender and culturally informed specific pilots: How trauma, gender and culturally informed approaches can provide greater understanding of the impact of trauma and intersectionality to help to improve access and prevent women returning to dangerous environments.
- Co-production culture: embedding a co-production culture through strategic governance, co-training, service co-design and commissioning. Strengthening a lived experience network across the boroughs to influence systems change.
- Innovation and evaluation team: understanding how services and systems are working, identifying system behaviours and sharing best practice across the programme to influence policy change.