Fulfilling Lives Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
London Boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
- Certitude – Learning Disability, Mental Health and Autism charity
- Thames reach – Homelessness charity
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- London Borough of Lambeth
- London Borough of Southwark
- London Borough of Lewisham
- Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group
What the project does
- Co-production: Giving equal value to the voices of both decision makers and beneficiaries on the programme, so that all opinions are heard and respected equally.
- Service delivery: Working alongside people and services, to learn and test different interventions to change the lives of people experiencing multiple disadvantages for the better – now and in the future.
- System change: Making an impact on the way people are supported – by influencing policy and practice, locally and nationally.