Liverpool Waves of Hope
Local authority boundaries of Liverpool City
- Lead Partner: Plus Dane Housing Group
- Big Life Co
- Liverpool City Council Adult Social Care
- Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Mental Health Commissioning
- Liverpool YMCA (LYMCA)
- The Whitechapel Centre
Liverpool Waves of Hope was funded until 2019. This programme has now closed. Final evaluative reports and related documents can be accessed via the links below:
Key elements of the programme included:
- Intensive support: initial assessment of clients personal needs and development of a personalised support package
- Peer mentoring: one to one and group focussed support via a team of trained volunteers with lived experience to support clients on their recovery journey.
- New Beginnings: offering meaningful activities
- Psychologically informed accommodation: including 24 hour support tailored to their needs using the Cognitive Analytical Therapy model.