Fulfilling Lives Newcastle and Gateshead
Newcastle and Gateshead
- Lead Partner: Changing Lives
- Mental Health Concern
- Oasis Community Housing
What the project does
- Direct client work: systems change practitioners (formerly service navigators) and our operational lead continue to use our navigation approach. We are also piloting an innovative American model of support called Critical Time Intervention (CTI) with our existing client base between 2018–20.
- Experts by experience (EBE): co-production workers facilitate and build a network of people that value the voice of lived experience, use peer research to understand how services can better support people experiencing multiple disadvantage, and inform all programme activity.
- Workforce development: all members of the FLNG team, including our experts, help the workforce development lead deliver training to build understanding and skills in co-production, awareness of multiple disadvantage, peer research, psychologically informed environments and systems thinking.
- Systems change: our systems change lead, supported by all members of the FLNG Team including experts by experience, supports the ‘system’ to think differently about multiple disadvantage focusing on mental health, transitions and commissioning.
- Research and evaluation: led by the research and evaluation lead, supported by the data analyst, peer researchers, volunteers and the communications team, we promote and share our evidence to influence policy and practice.