Local authority boundaries of Nottingham City.
- Lead Partner: Framework
- Nottingham City Council
- Nottingham City NHS
- Nottingham Healthcare NHS Trust
- Nottinghamshire Probation Trust (DNLR CRC LTD)
- Nottingham Women’s Centre
- NCHA (local housing provider)
- Nottingham City CCG
- Emmanuel House
- Double Impact Drug and Alcohol service
- Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership
What the project does
- Multi-disciplinary meetings with partners: to improve understanding and joint working in relation to beneficiary support.
- Cognitive behavioural therapist and a clinical psychologist: to offer assessment, treatment and access to treatment services.
- Trauma-informed care and psychologically informed environments: training for staff and partners.
- A peer-mentoring programme: enabling beneficiaries to participate in social activities and provide routine through regular meet-ups.
- An expert citizen group: to ensure beneficiaries are fully involved in meaningful programme development, inclusion and consultation.
- A practice development unit: for partners and frontline services in the city to access learning, training and best practice about multiple disadvantage.
- A dedicated systems change lead worker: supported by a partnership systems change group who work to overcome system blockages and identify and share best practice that will lead to change.
- A social worker: delivering joint work with the local authority adult social care team to increase access to support under the Care Act.
- A lived experience team: to ensure that beneficiaries get access to a wide package of structured and meaningful activity.