The national evaluation team have published key findings from local evaluations in their latest report, Promising Practice. The report:
- Highlights approaches and interventions that appear promising based on local evaluation evidence;
- Shares learning on successful implementation of these approaches;
- Considers how different interventions are contributing the the programme’s systems change ambitions; and
- Informs further evaluation activities.
It covers 6 areas of Fulfilling Lives approaches and interventions:
- The role of the keyworker;
- Peer mentors;
- Personal budgets;
- Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE);
- Housing First; and
- Improving access to services
The final chapter gives an overview of how local evaluations have explored the economic impact of Fulfilling Lives.
Download the full report here
Download the summary report here
Individual chapters are also available to download here (open the ‘promising practice’ folder)